Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funniest 30th Birthday Invite

On the bedside table: San Francisco Milan: an Italian in the other America, Federico Rampini



Federico Rampini talks about his America through the eyes of the explorer, by measuring the differences between New World and Old continent. But it is also a special guide for the curious traveler who wants to discover the West Coast going beyond appearances - "These ten years, moving from my Milan-San Francisco, in the rearview mirror I look like a period of unprecedented acceleration of change ".

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there
For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
there's a whole generation
With a new explanation
People in motion people in motion

I left my heart
In San francisco
It calls to me
To be where little cable cars
Climb halfway to the stars
The Morning Fog May Chill The Air
My love waits there in San Francisco
Above the blue and windy sea ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment